Truthfully, the best way to get budget car insurance rates in Corpus Christi is to compare prices annually from different companies in Texas. Drivers can shop around by completing these steps.
- First, take a little time to learn about how car insurance works and the things you can control to prevent high rates. Many rating factors that cause rate increases like inattentive driving and poor credit can be rectified by making small lifestyle or driving habit changes. Continue reading for more ideas to prevent high rates and earn a bigger discount.
- Second, compare rates from exclusive agents, independent agents, and direct providers. Exclusive and direct companies can provide rates from a single company like GEICO and Allstate, while independent agents can provide prices from multiple companies.
- Third, compare the new rate quotes to your existing coverage to see if you can save by switching companies. If you can save some money and decide to switch, make sure there is no lapse in coverage.
- Fourth, tell your current company of your decision to cancel your current auto insurance policy and submit a completed policy application and payment for your new coverage. Once received, put the proof of insurance paperwork along with the vehicle’s registration papers.
One thing to remember is to use identical coverages on every price quote and and to analyze as many auto insurance providers as possible. Doing this provides a level playing field and a complete selection of prices.
It’s hard to fathom, but a large majority of car insurance policyholders in Texas have been with the same company for at least four years, and nearly 40% of drivers have never shopped around. Most drivers in the U.S. could save as much as 46.5% a year, but they just assume it takes a lot of time to compare rates.
If you already have coverage, you will surely be able to buy cheaper insurance using this information. Buying the cheapest insurance in Corpus Christi is actually very simple if you learn how to start. But Texas car owners do need to learn how companies determine what you pay and use it to your advantage.
Companies offering Chevy Aveo insurance in Corpus Christi
The car insurance companies shown below are ready to provide price quotes in Corpus Christi, TX. In order to find cheap auto insurance in Corpus Christi, TX, we suggest you compare several of them in order to get a fair rate comparison.
Rate information and statistics
The premium information displayed below highlights different policy rates for Chevy Aveo models. Understanding more about how insurance policy premiums are calculated is important for drivers to make decisions on which insurance to purchase.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Aveo LS 4-Dr Hatchback||$218||$434||$392||$24||$118||$1,186||$99|
|Aveo LS 4-Dr Sedan||$218||$434||$392||$24||$118||$1,186||$99|
|Aveo LT 4-Dr Hatchback||$246||$434||$392||$24||$118||$1,214||$101|
|Aveo LT 4-Dr Sedan||$246||$434||$392||$24||$118||$1,214||$101|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Table data represents married male driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Texas minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, claim-free, safe-driver, multi-vehicle, and multi-policy. Estimates do not factor in specific garaging location which can increase or decrease auto insurance rates substantially.
The chart below illustrates how choosing a deductible and can increase or decrease Chevy Aveo insurance rates for each age group. Data assumes a single female driver, full coverage, and no discounts are applied.
Chevrolet Aveo insurance costs by age and gender
The information below illustrates the difference between Chevy Aveo car insurance rates for male and female drivers. The data is based on no violations or accidents, comp and collision included, $500 deductibles, single marital status, and no policy discounts are applied.
Do you qualify for discounts?
The price of auto insurance can be rather high, but you might find some hidden discounts to reduce the price significantly. Certain reductions will be credited at quote time, but a few must be manually applied before you get the savings. If you’re not getting every credit possible, you’re paying more than you need to.
- Seat Belt Discounts – Drivers who require all occupants to wear their seat belts could cut 10% or more off PIP or medical payments premium.
- Claim Free – Good drivers with no accidents get the best auto insurance rates compared to drivers who are more careless.
- Discounts for Multiple Vehicles – Buying insurance for multiple cars or trucks with the same company can get a discount on all vehicles.
- Own a Home and Save – Just being a homeowner can save you money because maintaining a house is proof that your finances are in order.
- Early Renewal Discounts – A few insurance companies give discounts for switching policies prior to your current Aveo insurance policy expiring. This can save 10% or more.
- Telematics Data – Insureds that choose to allow their auto insurance company to analyze driving manner by using a telematics device like Drivewise from Allstate or In-Drive from State Farm may see discounts if they show good driving skills.
- Theft Deterrent Discount – Anti-theft and alarm system equipped vehicles are stolen with less frequency and will save you 10% or more on Aveo insurance in Corpus Christi.
Just know that most credits do not apply to the whole policy. Some only reduce individual premiums such as comp or med pay. Just because it seems like you can get free auto insurance, insurance companies wouldn’t stay in business.
The example below shows the difference between Chevy Aveo yearly insurance costs with and without discounts applied. The data assumes a male driver, no claims or driving citations, Texas state minimum liability limits, full physical damage coverage, and $250 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with multi-policy, marriage, multi-car, safe-driver, claim-free, and homeowner discounts applied.
Some of the larger companies that may include many of the previously listed discounts include:
If you need lower rates, check with every prospective company which discounts you may be entitled to. All car insurance discounts might not be available to policyholders in Corpus Christi. To see insurers offering auto insurance discounts in Corpus Christi, click this link.
Are car insurance agents a thing of the past?
A small number of people prefer to buy from a licensed agent and often times that is recommended The best thing about comparing car insurance online is you can get cheap car insurance quotes and still choose a local agent. And providing support for small agencies is important particularly in Corpus Christi.
After completing this short form, the coverage information is submitted to companies in Corpus Christi who will give you bids for your car insurance coverage. You won’t even need to find an agent due to the fact that quote results will go to you. You can find lower rates without having to waste a lot of time. If for some reason you want to get a price quote from a specific car insurance provider, you can always search and find their rate quote page and fill out their quote form.
Below is a list of car insurance companies in Corpus Christi that may be able to provide price quotes for Chevy Aveo insurance in Corpus Christi.
Farmers Insurance – Richard Peetz
3038 S Alameda St – Corpus Christi, TX 78404 – (361) 887-7801 – View Map
Reed Insurance Agency
6500 S Padre Island Dr – Corpus Christi, TX 78412 – (361) 994-1886 – View Map
CMM INSURANCE AGENCY
5009 Kostoryz Rd – Corpus Christi, TX 78415 – (361) 654-0030 – View Map
Ed Cantu Insurance Agency
7122 S Staples St – Corpus Christi, TX 78413 – (361) 991-1493 – View Map
View more Corpus Christi agents
Finding a good insurance company should include more criteria than just the price. Ask your prospective agent these questions:
- Does the agency have a current Errors and Omissions policy?
- Does the agent have professional designations like CIC, CPCU or AIC?
- Will the agent or a CSR service your policy?
- Are claims handled at the agent’s location?
- Will vehicle repairs be made with aftermarket parts or OEM replacement parts?
Car insurance company ratings
Insuring your vehicle with a good quality insurance provider can be a challenge considering how many different companies there are to choose from in Texas. The company rank data in the next section may help you choose which auto insurers to look at comparing prices from.
Top 10 Corpus Christi Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Customer Service
- Mercury Insurance
- AAA Insurance
- Safeco Insurance
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- The General
Top 10 Corpus Christi Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Customer Satisfaction
- USAA – 91%
- AAA Insurance – 90%
- Esurance – 90%
- Mercury Insurance – 89%
- Nationwide – 89%
- Travelers – 88%
- Progressive – 88%
- Safeco Insurance – 88%
- State Farm – 88%
- Allstate – 88%
Frequent quotes can save
When getting Corpus Christi auto insurance quotes online, make sure you don’t reduce needed coverages to save money. In too many instances, an insured cut collision coverage to discover at claim time they didn’t purchase enough coverage. The ultimate goal is to buy a smart amount of coverage at the lowest possible cost.
We just covered a lot of ways to compare Chevy Aveo insurance premium rates in Corpus Christi. The key thing to remember is the more providers you compare, the better your comparison will be. Consumers could even find that the most savings is with a smaller regional carrier. Some small companies may cover specific market segments cheaper than their larger competitors like GEICO and State Farm.
Additional information can be found at these links:
- Warning systems don’t curb driver distraction (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Quotes for State Employees in Corpus Christi? (FAQ)
- How Much are Corpus Christi Auto Insurance Rates for Drivers with Bad Credit? (FAQ)
- How Much are Corpus Christi Car Insurance Rates for a Toyota RAV4? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Rates for a Company Car in Corpus Christi? (FAQ)
- Higher speed limits cause more fatalities (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Preventing Carjacking and Theft (Insurance Information Institute)
- New vehicle ratings focus on headlights (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)