Unfortunately, a large majority of drivers in Texas have purchased from the same company for more than four years, and just under half have never taken the time to shop around. Many drivers in the United States could save up to 46.5% a year by just comparing quotes, but they don’t want to spend time to find lower-cost car insurance rates.
The most effective way to get the cheapest auto insurance rates is to compare prices at least once a year from companies in Corpus Christi. Drivers can shop around by following these guidelines.
- Take a few minutes and learn about what coverages are included in your policy and the factors you can control to prevent expensive coverage. Many factors that increase rates such as at-fault accidents, careless driving, and a negative credit score can be eliminated by making minor changes to your lifestyle.
- Compare prices from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Direct and exclusive agents can only quote rates from one company like GEICO or State Farm, while agents who are independent can provide price quotes from many different companies.
- Compare the new quotes to your existing rates to see if cheaper Bolt coverage is available in Corpus Christi. If you can save money and make a switch, make sure there is no lapse in coverage.
The most important part of shopping around is to make sure you enter similar deductibles and liability limits on each quote and and to analyze as many carriers as you can. Doing this helps ensure a fair rate comparison and a thorough price selection.
If you already have coverage or just want to reduce your rates, follow these tips to find the best rates without sacrificing coverage. Comparing rates for the best-priced car insurance in Corpus Christi is not as hard as you think. Drivers just have to learn the least time-consuming way to compare price quotes on the web.
The companies shown below have been selected to offer comparison quotes in Texas. In order to find the best auto insurance in TX, we recommend you compare several of them to get the best price comparison.
When quoting and comparing your policy, there really is not a single plan that fits everyone. Your financial needs are unique.
For example, these questions might point out whether you would benefit from professional advice.
- What is the rate difference between pleasure use and commuting?
- Does coverage extend to a rental car in a foreign country?
- How high should my uninsured/underinsured coverage be in Texas?
- Am I covered when delivering products for my home-based business?
- I don’t drive much so do I pay less?
- When can my company non-renew my policy?
If you can’t answer these questions but you know they apply to you, you may need to chat with a licensed agent. To find an agent in your area, fill out this quick form. It only takes a few minutes and you can get the answers you need.
When should I contact an insurance agent?
Many drivers just want to go talk to an agent and that is just fine! Licensed agents are trained risk managers and help in the event of a claim. One of the great benefits of comparing rate quotes online is the fact that drivers can get lower car insurance rates and still buy from a local agent. Supporting local agencies is especially important in Corpus Christi.
To find an agent, once you fill out this simple form, the coverage information gets sent to companies in Corpus Christi that provide free Corpus Christi auto insurance quotes for your coverage. It makes it easy because there is no need to search for any insurance agencies due to the fact that quote results will go to you. If you wish to compare prices for a specific company, don’t hesitate to visit that company’s website and fill out the quote form the provide.
Exclusive or Independent: There is a difference
If you’re trying to find local Corpus Christi agents, you should know the different types of agents from which to choose. Agents can either be independent (non-exclusive) or exclusive. Both types can handle auto insurance, but it is important to understand the difference in the companies they write for since it may influence which agent you choose.
Independent Auto Insurance Agencies
Independent insurance agents are not limited to a single company and that is an advantage because they can write policies with an assortment of companies enabling the ability to shop coverage around. To transfer your coverage to a different company, they simply move the coverage in-house which requires no work on your part. If you are comparing rate quotes, you absolutely need to contact multiple independent agents so that you can do a thorough price comparison. Many write coverage with lesser-known insurance companies which may provide better rates.
Below are Corpus Christi independent insurance agencies who may be able to give you free auto insurance rate quotes.
- Moore Insurance Agency
500 N Water St #702 – Corpus Christi, TX 78401 – (361) 991-9000 – View Map
- Alba Insurance Inc
5022 Holly Rd #108 – Corpus Christi, TX 78411 – (361) 854-6551 – View Map
- Del Mar Insurance
3801 Saratoga Blvd # 105 – Corpus Christi, TX 78415 – (361) 986-0700 – View Map
Exclusive Auto Insurance Agents
These agents can usually just insure with one company such as State Farm, Allstate, and Farm Bureau. Exclusive agents cannot provide rate quotes from other companies so always compare other rates. Exclusive agents are trained well on what they offer which helps them compete with independent agents. Drivers often buy from the same agent for years primarily because of the brand instead of buying on price only.
The following is a short list of exclusive insurance agencies in Corpus Christi that can give you price quote information.
- Johnnie Bickham – State Farm Insurance Agent
11014 Leopard St – Corpus Christi, TX 78410 – (361) 241-7621 – View Map
- Farmers Insurance – Richard Peetz
3038 S Alameda St – Corpus Christi, TX 78404 – (361) 887-7801 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: James Aleman
6262 Weber Rd Ste 112 – Corpus Christi, TX 78413 – (361) 806-2133 – View Map
Selecting an auto insurance agent shouldn’t rely on just the quoted price. Get answers to these questions too.
- How are claims handled?
- How are they compensated?
- Is the agency covered by Errors and Omissions coverage?
- Do they review policy coverages at every renewal?
- Are glass claims handled on-site or do you have to take your vehicle to a repair shop?
After getting answers to your satisfaction to your questions and low cost Chevrolet Bolt insurance quotes, you may have found an insurance agency that is reliable enough to adequately provide auto insurance. Keep in mind once you purchase a policy you can terminate coverage whenever you want so never assume that you are permanently stuck with your new company for the entire policy term.