Dodge Grand Caravan insurance policy image courtesy of QuoteInspector.com
Buying cheaper insurance for a Dodge Grand Caravan is pretty straightforward, but it is dependent upon a lot of different factors such as how far you drive to work, where your vehicle is garaged, and physical damage deductibles. Texas drivers pay around $1,056 each year to insure their Grand Caravan, but that amount is a projection calculated using a 30-year-old single female driver with full physical damage coverage and $1,000 deductibles.
There's a high likelihood you aren't exactly 30 years old or even a female, you might be married instead of single, or maybe you rent instead of own your home. There is no one cookie-cutter policy that works for everyone, so the only real way to find affordable rates for your Dodge is to do your own rate comparisons. Price quotes are quick and you will be able to compare rates from the best auto insurance companies that sell coverage in Texas.
The specific model of Grand Caravan can impact price, so the rate you pay to insure a Grand Caravan CV model will be $94 less than the insurance cost for the high end Grand Caravan SXT version, as shown by the rates below.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Grand Caravan CV||$202||$316||$514||$30||$154||$1,216||$101|
|Grand Caravan SE||$202||$316||$514||$30||$154||$1,216||$101|
|Grand Caravan Hero||$202||$384||$514||$30||$154||$1,284||$107|
|Grand Caravan Crew||$228||$384||$514||$30||$154||$1,310||$109|
|Grand Caravan SXT||$228||$384||$514||$30||$154||$1,310||$109|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices above based on single female driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1000 deductibles, and Texas minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, multi-policy, safe-driver, homeowner, and multi-vehicle. Table data does not factor in vehicle location which can impact rates noticeably.
Choosing the best insurer can be difficult considering how many companies sell coverage in Corpus Christi. The company ratings shown below can help you choose which car insurance companies to look at purchasing coverage from.
These rankings are for the largest companies in the United States, so companies that only write business in Texas or surrounding areas are not taken into consideration for the list. If you would like to check rates from these and other competitive companies, click here.
|Company||Value||Customer Service||Claims||Customer Satisfaction||A.M Best Rating||Overall Score|
|Compare Rates Now Go|
Data Source: Insure.com Best Car Insurance Companies
The diagram below illustrates how choosing a deductible can raise or lower premium costs when quoting cheap insurance for a Dodge Grand Caravan. The costs are based on a married female driver, full coverage, and no policy discounts are applied.
The chart above illustrates that a 40-year-old driver could pocket $310 a year by changing from a $100 deductible up to a $500 deductible, or save $468 by choosing a $1,000 deductible. Younger drivers, such as the 20-year-old example, could shave as much as $772 or more just by choosing larger deductibles. When using a larger deductible, it is necessary to have plenty of money set aside to enable you to pay the extra out-of-pocket expense. This is the primary disadvantage of choosing high deductibles.
Discounts on Corpus Christi car insurance rates
Auto insurance companies that provide coverage for a Dodge Grand Caravan may have price discounts that could potentially reduce rates by as much as 25% or more if you are eligible to receive them. The best insurance companies and a summarized list of policyholder discounts are:
- GEICO includes discounts for seat belt use, membership and employees, good student, five-year accident-free, anti-lock brakes, and driver training.
- Travelers has savings for multi-policy, IntelliDrive, driver training, new car, and student away at school.
- Nationwide offers discounts for business or organization, family plan, defensive driving, multi-policy, and easy pay.
- Farmers Insurance may have discounts that include alternative fuel, early shopping, bundle discounts, distant student, electronic funds transfer, business and professional, and mature driver.
- Esurance may offer discounts for online quote, emergency road assistance, multi-car, claim free, and multi-policy.
- State Farm offers discounts including Steer Clear safe driver discount, student away at school, good driver, Drive Safe & Save, and anti-theft.
- Progressive may include discounts for multi-vehicle, multi-policy, online signing, online quote discount, homeowner, good student, and continuous coverage.
- Mercury Insurance offers premium reductions for location of vehicle, multi-policy, professional/association, low natural disaster claims, type of vehicle, ease of repair, and good student.
The chart below shows the comparison of annual premium costs with and without discounts. The rate quotes are based on a female driver, no accidents or driving violations, Texas state minimum liability limits, full coverage, and $250 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows the average rate with no discounts. The second shows the rates with defensive driving course, accident-free, claim-free, multiple vehicle, safe-driver, and vehicle safety discounts applied. When these discounts are applied to the policy premium, the average amount saved each year on insurance for a Dodge Grand Caravan is 28% or $580.
If you prefer to have professional advice when shopping around for cheaper insurance for a Grand Caravan, the agents below are a good start to provide answers to your questions and help you determine which coverages and limits you need.
To locate a Corpus Christi insurance agent close to you, click the button below the list or click here to compare price quotes now.
- Lancaster and Bay Insurance Agency
3124 S Alameda St - Corpus Christi, TX 78404 - (361) 853-0405
- Michael Morgan - State Farm Insurance Agent
5515 Saratoga Blvd b - Corpus Christi, TX 78413 - (361) 992-3636
- Allstate Insurance: Jesse Trevino
4721 Bonner Dr Ste 101 - Corpus Christi, TX 78411 - (361) 986-1000
How to find more affordable insurance for a Dodge Grand Caravan
Here are many penny-pinching solutions that can help Corpus Christi drivers quote low-cost car insurance.
- Do not get tickets
- Get cheaper liability coverage by choosing a safer vehicle
- Earn a discount by not filing claims
- Avoid at-fault accidents and claims
- Clean up your credit
- Shop around for lower rates once a year
That final tip is extraordinarily critical, as was affirmed in the prior information. Prices charged by companies in Corpus Christi vary greatly, so don't hesitate to switch companies if you find a better deal.
Having a favorite company is great, but it's not a great idea if that loyalty results in overpaying thousands of dollars over the life of your policy. Take a couple minutes and compare rates to find cheaper insurance for a Dodge Grand Caravan.